Recruitment Manager - Legal Industry
Hong Kong CBD location
Strategic & Operational Position
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's leading Legal and Professional Service Firms with a solid market reputation and a growing presence across Asia Pacific.
- Manage both strategically and operationally the recruitment strategy for the Firm, from graduate to Partner level roles for Hong Kong and other Asia offices.
- Build and develop professional working relationships with key stakeholders in the region.
- Provide guidance to Partners, working closely with them to propose and advise on the most effective and proactive channels for recruitment.
- Developing bespoke sourcing strategies for all roles (e.g. advertisement, search firms/agencies, job fairs and LinkedIn), considering direct sourcing approaches where possible.
- Managing and facilitating the end to end recruitment and candidate selection process for all lateral hires including planning, screening applications, interviewing candidates, offer decisions, monitoring application statistics and reporting.
- Managing the recruitment system and ensuring the firm's recruitment website is updated in line with current hiring needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree level education with 5+ years of recruitment experience, either from in-house professional/legal sector, partnership environment or external agency.
- English and Cantonese language skills are required; spoken Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Candidates must be confident and proactive, with a robust personality and professional presence.
- Candidates will need to demonstrate highly effective interpersonal, communication and influencing skills and will need to be able to build credibility and strong professional relationships at all levels in the Firm.
- Able to work independently, be organised, detail oriented, and have high levels of integrity and initiative.
What's on Offer
A career developing position, working in an a competitive and professional working environment, market leading remuneration and benefits package based on experience, opportunity for regional travel.