Recruitment Consultant (Welcome fresh graduates)
Great career progression
HK$ 14,000 - 18,000 per month
About Our Client
Page Group is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 3 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well being is vital to the growth of our global team.
Our team operates from three offices across Hong Kong. We are proud to match the brightest professionals with some the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders as well as some of the most highly respected companies in Greater China. Our commitment to career development has made us one of a handful of companies where all of our Directors and above in Asia have been promoted from within.
You can help to shape and influence this amazing city to ensure we have the best talent! You will be given the support and training you need to succeed in the recruitment industry. Reporting to the manager of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Participate in the entire recruitment cycle including both candidates and clients engagement
- Searching relevant candidates to live vacancies using our database, referrals and online job boards
- Telephone and face to face interviews with candidates
- Identifying new business opportunities and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Providing excellent customer service to candidates and clients
- Meeting quarterly sales targets
The Successful Applicant
As a recruitment consultant at Michael Page we are looking for people who can show the following qualities:
* Highly self-motivated, ambitious with a positive attitude
* Ability to cope with a fast paced and challenging environment
* Excellent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
* Immediately available
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Strong career progression opportunities
- World class training and development
- A generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses
- Global career opportunities
- A dynamic and competitive work environment
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
- Recognition as an industry expert
- The opportunity to develop and lead a business unit.