Recruitment Consultant - Property & Construction
Great platform to grow
Friendly working environment
About Our Client
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations with a market capitalisation in excess of GBP 1 billion and listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 200 company. We currently employ over 7,000 staff with offices located in 36 countries.
With over 22 years in the Hong Kong market, PageGroup and its brands (Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive) is recognised as a market leader and has become synonymous with providing a superior service. In 2009, Page Personnel was launched to the Hong Kong market, complementing the PageGroup offering. Page Personnel is a fast paced and dynamic environment.
With a strong platform in place we are looking for exceptional talent to complement our existing teams.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilising multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Candidate with recruitment experience will be at advantage, but fresh graduates are also welcome
- Think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- Ambitious and practical
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.