Recruitment Consultant - Page Group
Work with most recognizable brand in the world!
About Our Client
Page Group is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 3 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well being is vital to the growth of our global team.
Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business. You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery. Additionally, you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximize Page Group's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for colleagues with ...
- University Degree in any discipline
- Experience in Sales and/or Recruitment/ Human Resources
- Excellent language skills (English, Cantonese)
- Furthermore you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as entrepreneurial spirit
- Fresh graduates will be considered as Associate Consultant
What's on Offer
- Great reward and recognition programs to outstanding performers
- World-class training and development
- A generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses
- A dynamic and competitive work environment
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders, as well as some of the most renowned companies
- Recognition as an industry expert
- The opportunity to develop and lead a business unit