Recruitment Consultant - Global Leading Recruitment Consultancy
Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant
Top-tier recruitment firm
About Our Client
Michael Page International is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specialising in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients. Michael Page has grown entirely by organic expansion rather than through mergers and acquisition. Established as a specialist recruiter in 1976, the group has expanded rapidly over the past 30 years and now has a global network of offices. The Group operates through 164 offices worldwide and promote quick career progression as well as international moves. With a work hard, play hard culture, we are an excellent place to start your career as a recruitment consultant.
When building a career with us, you will assume responsibility for your own specialist business within our larger framework where, as an expert in your field, you will have full accountability for the identification and development of new clients, the account management of existing clients and you will enjoy the excitement and satisfaction of working in a rapidly growing business. You will have autonomy within your specialist area and a transparent and clear career progression.
Your role will cover the full recruitment life cycle and focus on placing experts into a wide variety of businesses within Shanghai through an established internal network of consultants. This is a role where you will receive excellent and continued training in a role where every day, you are faced with new challenges and opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
We are interested in people with previous recruitment experience (1-2 years) or those people coming directly out of an industry who are looking for a company that they can grow quickly with and take full responsibility for their own business. You will possess an entrepreneurial mind set, be willing to work in both a hands on and strategic approach within a team based environment. You will take pride in your business, have tenacity and a passion for doing the best job possible.
- Strong communications across English and Mandarin
- Driven, competitive, dynamic and success minded
- Unlimited potential for career progression through to Management and Directorship
- Training and development at all phases of your career
- Competitive package International career opportunities to work within our worldwide network of offices
- Dynamic and team based working environment with great rewards
What's on Offer
- Excellent growth potential and fast tracking career development
- Outstanding financial awards and competitive benefits (Global health-care insurance, 20days annual leave etc.)
- Run your own business
- Continuous learning
- International rotations