Recruitment Consultant - Finance & Accounting
360 recruitment experience with Page Group
Work with the world's biggest brands
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 3 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.
Our team operates from three offices across Hong Kong. We are proud to match the brightest professionals with some the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders as well as some of the most highly respected companies in Greater China. Our commitment to career development has made us one of a handful of companies where all of our Directors and above in Asia have been promoted from within.
- A 360 recruitment role in commerce (non-banks) for Finance & Accounting roles (e.g. CFO, Finance Director, Business Analyst, positions in Tax, Treasury, Corporate Finance, etc.)
- You will be given a strong platform to build your network and establish yourself in the market
- You will have an opportunity to work with senior Finance and HR professionals
- For business development you will be responsible for identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services
- On candidate side, you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for colleagues with:
- 2-3 years work experience from any industry
- Experience in Sales and/or Recruitment is preferred
- Strong business acumen who enjoy working in a team environment
- Strong will to succeed
- University degree and proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Strong career progression opportunities
- World class training and development
- A generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses
- Global career opportunities
- A dynamic and competitive work environment
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
- Recognition as an industry expert
- The opportunity to develop and lead a business unit.