Recruitment Consultant - Digital
Strong career progression opportunities
World class training and development
About Our Client
Page Group is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 3 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.
Our team operates from three offices across Hong Kong. We are proud to match the brightest professionals with some the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders as well as some of the most highly respected companies in Greater China. Our commitment to career development has made us one of a handful of companies where all of our Directors and above in Asia have been promoted from within.
You will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment process including identification and management of candidates, client relationships, business development, as well as consultative services. You will conduct in-person interviews with candidates and on-site client meetings with a view to developing your own, and Page Group's reputation in the division.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Specialise in the recruitment of professionals in Hong Kong.
- Maintain and develop strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
- Pitch new business, negotiate contract terms and work with candidates.
- Source suitable candidates by getting to know key players in various industries, building strong professional networks and providing excellent customer service.
- Become an expert in your market by gathering industry intelligence to map out organisational structures used for client pitches and successful completion of projects.
- Extend, negotiate and close offers, build relationships with hiring managers and develop a deep understanding of their positions and needs. Interview candidates and manage their experience throughout the hiring process.
- The successful employee will have an opportunity to grow into a managerial role, help build new business areas and potentially lead the Michael Page expansion to new locations domestically and internationally.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate must be self-driven and passionate about digital recruitment. You should have a minimum of 1-2 years working experience in client servicing or business development role, with proven track record of professional achievement. You should be able to develop/build mutual benefiting relationships with both client and candidate sides. You must have an excellent command of language skills (English and Chinese) for this role.
What's on Offer
Be a part of a fun and dynamic work environment with promising career path. The ability to be exposed to Global and Private companies in an entrepreneurial role. Competitive compensation of salary and bonus.