- 1.Worldwide global commerce company with explosive growth
- 2.Open, flexible, and friendly work environment with diverse culture
About Our Client
Our client is a competitive global lead in the digital platform streamlines global commerce and headquartered in the US, they have expanded into more than 200 countries with sustainable growth rate every year.
Our client is looking for a recruiter responsible for the end-to-end recruiting activities associated with the hiring needs. Your job responsibilities are as follows:
- Work closely with recruiting team and business lines to source, select and hire qualified candidates to fill vacant positions for corporate functions.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting progress effectively from sourcing to onboarding including writing accurate and effective job postings, review applications and conduct interviews to obtain information regarding applicant's work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, etc.
- Research on market trends and demands impacting the company's ability to attract high quality candidates.
- Well manage and feedback the external search firms/recruiting website performance through effective communication
The Successful Applicant
A candidate with in-depth experience in recruiting would be well positioned for this role.
- 2-5 years of full cycle talent acquisition experience.
- Experience with various research tools and strong in building relationship with candidates.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Open minded and flexible, and have curiosity and passion to learn
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
What's on Offer
- Competitive and high-performing industry with well-known branding in the world.
- A competitive compensation packages.
- Immediate start, promising career development.
- Strong and diverse team, open and friendly work environment.