Receptionist - Brilliant working environment and career path
Great finance exposure
Grand and new office
About Our Client
Our client is an asset management company that is looking for a receptionist to support their business. The receptionist will need to provide secretarial and administrative support to the team.
The Receptionist has the following responsibilities:
- Perform full reception function in a professional manner
- Responsible for general reception duties including greeting guests, handling telephone calls, mailing services and meeting rooms' reservation etc.
- Handle general administration duties such as office procurement & maintenance, travel arrangement etc.
- Assist in any ad hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate has the following requirements:
- Diploma holder or above 1 to 2 years' relevant working experience
- Proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin, English and Cantonese
- Good knowledge in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- Detail-minded, organized and good working attitude
- Cheerful, smiley, positive and responsive with good manners
- Fresh graduate who is a fast learner with a strong sense of responsibility and a positive attitude will also be considered
What's on Offer
What's an offer
- Great finance exposure
- Grand and new working environment
- Attractive package