RD Director-Antenna Design
Supportive management group
A Significant Role
About Our Client
My client is an international, Irish-headquartered company which providing advanced antennas and next-generation IoT solutions to the world-wide customer.
· Design of single and multi-band antennas from 0.5MHz to 60GHz for various markets including Automotive, IoT, and Medical
· EM simulation and physical modeling of antennas separately and in customer products, familiar CST is better.
· Performance testing of new, existing and competitive antenna products
· Preparation of performance reports for passive device level & active device-level testing
· Preparation of production drawings using SolidWorks, Altium and AutoCAD
· Preparation of datasheet, manufacturing, incoming inspection data and procedures
· Active mode radio device performance testing including broadcast media, cellular, Wi-Fi, and GPS
· Coordinate antenna and radio device testing with customer's engineering resources
· Help customers with antenna integration and device certification issues
· Coordinate with customer's engineering resources to mitigate issues found
· Provides technical direction and serves as a point of contact for business liaison, prepares briefings for senior management and assists in problem resolution specific to the project.
· Anechoic chamber test procedures, chamber maintenance/calibration, and testing.
The Successful Applicant
At least Bachelor with more than 8 years working experience in telecommunciation area
The development process of mobile phone antenna, familiar with the industry standards, experience in testing and certification of overseas operators is preferred
Proficient in using HFSS, CST and other antenna simulation tools
Proficient in using RF and antenna test instruments
Great English skills and communicatio skills
Have strong logical thinking ability, and have clear ideas for analyzing and solving problems
What's on Offer
Global working enviornmental