Quantity Surveying Manager (Client side)
Reputable institution in Hong Kong
Big scale insitutional portfolio
About Our Client
My client is a reputable institution in Hong Kong, they are having extensive new development and renovation work right now and looking for a passionate candidate join them as Quantity Surveying Manager.
- Responsible for feasibility studies and establish project budgets
- Identify comprehensive and innovative value engineering solutions
- Control approved budgets and anticipate potential financial issues
- Oversee cost and contract administration of consultants and contractors
- Manage and review tender documents prepared by consultants
- Review and advise on claim issues, and implement preventive measures for minimising future contractual claims
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Quantity Surveying, Building, Engineering or related discipline
- MHKIS or equivalent
- More than 10 years' relevant working experience in big scale projects
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate.