Quality Manager- Electronics gadgets
HK$40,000 - HK$60,000
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world largest electronic gadgets supplier and they are seeking an experienced quality manager to look after their new production line.
- Constantly strives to improve the quality of products - evaluates against standards, explores alternatives, delivers 1st time, innovative
- Takes action to improve team's performance - completes projects on time and to spec, applies sound project management principles & holds team accountable
- Act as the cross-functional communicator between the company & manufacturers related to product quality and support further development of supply chain setup from global quality assurance side.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience in quality or manufacturing area (electronics / audio / tobacco business)
- Degree in engineering related discipline ( or quality related)
- Comprehensive knowledge of data analysis techniques, project management skills and ideally for ISO9001, 14000, OHSAS18001 and GMP.
What's on Offer
- 13 months salary
- medical covered