Quality Director/VP FMCG 世界500强 美企 百年老店
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Food Beverage companies with more than 100 years history and large number of manufacturing facilities around the world and market presence over 60 countries.
- Manage manufacturing 12 plants QA departments and ensure that QA maintains appropriate job in the plants
- Supervises staff that performs quality improvement activities on a daily basis. Includes employee evaluations and goal setting.
- To plan and conduct internal audits at intervals to ensure that the established QMS and FSM Systems have been effectively implemented and maintained;
- Support staff with problem solving of product related issues with providers.
- To coordinate production management procedures and other process flow with the goal of quality and efficiency.
- Ensure implementation of all quality improvement strategies across the entire network.
- Work effectively with external stakeholders (e.g. payers, government agencies, community partners) as needed to share data, or otherwise represent the interests of the company. Review Committee, Grievance Committee, and other work groups involved in quality management.
The Successful Applicant
Excellent leadership and organisational skills
Has the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with other department
Demonstrated a track record of food beverage quality improvement
Good understanding in related to Quality System requirements
Able to communicate technical information effectively both in writing and verbally to all levels in the organisation
Maintains composure in challenging situations
What's on Offer
The company is providing great opportunity to develop your career and to be responsible for the whole China region.
World-class training, internal promotional as well as attractive package will be provided for this role.