QS Director - China Project
Cover projects in Mainland China
Mix used real estate construction project
About Our Client
Our client is a leading property developer with multiple types of property projects across the region.
- Oversee and supervise pre-contract & post -contract works, cost planning, budget cost reporting, tendering and financial reporting
- Support and directly supervise the whole QS department to manage the day to day operations of whole project QS team
- Manage team resources to ensure timely completion of QS tasks and regularly report to top management
- Work closely with consultants and designers on the major developments
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline
- Professional qualifications in Hong Kong or China (MRICs or MHKIS)
- Over 15 years of working experience of which at least 10 years working with HK developers on large-scale construction projects in PRC
- Experience in construction cost estimation of big construction project in China, co-ordination with external QS consultants on completion of projects
- In-depth experience in budget control & cost estimation, tender and contract administration, project administration and costs management, etc.
What's on Offer
Good salary package.