Python Developer (Machine Learning) - Tier 1 MNC Bank
Opportunity to transition into Data Science
2+ yrs software engineering experience a must
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest and most recognised banks in the world. In Hong Kong alone, they have multiple office locations, and provides a friendly and culturally diverse working culture. They provide services such as retail banking, private banking, wealth management, investment banking and etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for software engineers who are interested in transitioning into a Data Science position.
They are currently looking for a Python Developer who has experience in software engineering for projects in the financial services (preferably banking) industry. The successful candidate should have a degree in computer science with proven experience in building data solutions/products from scratch. Basic understanding of data structures and algorithms is mandatory.
Fluency in English is a must.
Candidates with immediate availability or short notice periods will be prioritised.
- Develop and design new and scalable data products
- Ensure products align with internal architecture and coding practices
- Develop machine learning models
- Develop data pipelines
- Manage APIs
- Mitigate and foresee project risks
- Any ad-hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related degree. Master's and PhD degrees with Machine Learning modules is an advantage
- 2+ years in Python software engineering in the financial services industry
- Strong knowledge in relevant frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc.)
- Experienced in Natural Language Processing and any related ML areas
- Immediately available or short notice period highly preferred
- Must be eligible to work in Hong Kong
What's on Offer
- Innovative team
- Large scale and reputable bank
- 15 days annual leave
- High-impact projects
- Convenient work location