Purchasing Manager - Electronic Components (Travel Required)
13-month Pay plus bonus
5-day Work; Stable working hours
About Our Client
Rooting in Hong Kong for more than 60 years, my client is a Hong Kong listed manufacturing group that owned factories across the world. My client has been providing high quality and leading OEM services and they set up a new factory in Latin American recently. Now my client is calling an experienced procurement manager to set up a new team!
- Conduct analysis on supplier performances & support bidding projects
- Set up a new team of 3-4 and provide training to locals
- Support supply chain, order processing and data maintenance
- Work closely with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure smooth sourcing process
- Identify cost saving opportunities in company & projects based on spend analysis
- Work closely with the sales team on product launch & product improvement
- Identify potential risks that might occur
The Successful Applicant
- Supply Chain or Engineering Background is preferred.
- At least 5 years relevant experiences. EMS background is preferred.
- Experience in factory facing is an advantage
- Strong communication skills; team player; self-motivated
- Willing to Travel Overseas
What's on Offer
- 5-day Work; Stable working hours
- 13-month Pay plus bonus
- Vibrant company culture and work environment
- Medical Coverage
- Stable career growth in a reputable listed company