- Save Job
- Email Job
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Residential development background (Developer)
About Our Client
A reputable real estate firm is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Property Manager/Assistant Property Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the management of multiple properties and ensuring that all aspects of the properties are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Oversee pre-management of new development in Hong Kong
- Lead the in-house team to deliver quality handover and customer services of new projects
- Carry out defects ratification works to ensure all details under requirements and standard
- Prepare budget, manpower plan and reports to senior management
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by Department Head
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Property Management, Real Estate, or a related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in property management, with a proven track record of residential development background. Candidate with pre-management experience is preferred
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with tenants and staff.
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations related to property management.
- Good Command in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
What's on Offer
- 5 Days work
- Double Pay
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Medical Covered
- Annual leave started 15-16 days
Quote job ref
+852 2848 4717
- Facilities Management
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Hong Kong
- Job Type:
- Consultant name
- Garfield Yau
- Consultant phone
- +852 2848 4717
- Job Reference