Property Manager - Premium Residential (developer)
Work with a reputable property service provider
5-days work and stable working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading real estate developer which holds numerous facilities and properties in Hong Kong.
- Oversee the daily operation of the property including maintenance, cleaning, security control, concierge services, financial management, budget preparation, landscaping, club house management, signage and car park management etc.
- Maintain good relationship with occupants by rendering prompt service at all times
- Handle complaints and emergency incidents
- Supervise an on-site team to oversee the day-to-day operation and to comply with the Company's policies and requirements
- Review service contracts regularly and monitor the quality of service contractors
- Develop improvement plans for standard procedures, control measures and environmental friendly measures
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Property / Housing / Real Estate Management / Surveying or equivalent
- Recognised professional membership of MCIH or MHKIH is required
- 10+ years' experience of property management, preferably with experience in large scale residential developments with sizeable club house.
- Customer-oriented, with excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package will be provided to the successful candidate.