Property Manager - In house (Data centre & office)
HK$38,000 - HK$40,000
Stable working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable institution that operates telecom business in Hong Kong.
- Supervise the property management team, including on-site staff and manage Data Center in all property management functions, including liaison with clients, repairs and maintenance, renovation works, A&A works, monitoring security and cleaning works, enquiries/complaint handling, etc.
- Oversee all aspects of daily property operations such as card key access, car park access, fence, water supplies, CCTV, etc.
- Implement security protocols, set up emergency and related process workflow to enhance security standard of Data Center
- Build up and maintain a good relationship with clients
- Manage OPEX / CAPEX Budget with the objective of cost saving
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Property/Housing Management or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of relevant working experiences in property management with minimum 5 years at managerial level
- Proven experience in managing Data Center or commercial buildings is preferred
- Strong customer services skills with good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.