Property Investment Manager, Greater China
Real Estate Investment Platform
Based in Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client is a real estate investment platform with strong presence in Greater China region.
- Participate in the entire real estate investment process from deal sourcing, screening through to negotiation, documentation and execution.
- Responsible for due diligence matters including preliminary environmental assessments, public record mining and analysis, valuation, and tax liability.
- Work through tax, legal and structuring issues of acquisitions and divestment to find best possible solutions
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders including valuers, consultancy firms, lawyers and banks
- Conduct financial modelling for potential new acquisitions & exits
The Successful Applicant
- University degree holder in Real Estate or Finance or Investment or related disciple, CFA is a bonus
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with a focus on China real estate investment
- Experienced in working in platform like real estate developer/ real estate PE fund/ real estate agency
- A sound understanding of analytical and financial analysis skills
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a must
What's on Offer