Property Development, Senior Officer/ Officer
Competitive salary package will be provided
Stable working hours and environment
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the leading developers that operates in Hong Kong for over a half century long. They have a strong footprint in the high-end residential market in Hong Kong.
- Update and maintain the "1st hand residential sales database"
- Assist in analysing market sales
- Assist conducting researches to support sales, land acquisition and investment activities
- Maintain database and filing systems for regular management reporting and specific projects
- Assist in conducting land search, company search and building plans search for valuation reports and specific projects
- Provide administrative support, e.g. organizing records of practice notes, guidelines, legislations from the Government and sales brochures from different projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Surveying or related discipline
- 2-4 years working experience in property developer
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Attentive and careful, self-motivated, hardworking and willing to learn; energetic and outgoing; good interpersonal and communication
What's on Offer
A competitive remuneration package and promotion opportunity will be provided to the successful candidates.