Project Supervisor (Retail Project)
Reputable contractor firm
Listed company in Hong Kong
About Our Client
My client is a provider of interior design solutions and the majority of its clients are global luxury goods and high-end fashion brands with retail stores across the world.
They are looking for energetic candidate to join them as Project Supervisor.
- To coordinate with client for daily operations
- To liaise with mainland factory staff and follow up all aspects projects such as material handling, site coordination, administrative support, quotation preparation, purchasing and follow-up procedure
- To assist supervisor in other Ad-hoc tasks
The Successful Applicant
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder in Architecture, Interior Architecture, Interior Design, Project Management, Construction Management, or relevant disciplines.
- At least 3 years experience in handling Retail/Luxury brand/ Shopping mall Projects.
- Strong communication organisation, time management, inter-personal skills, and be able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Email, MS Project, AutoCAD, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Willing for travelling to China
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and benefit package will be offered to the right candidate