Project Manager (SAP/ WMS) - 45K
SAP & warehouse management projects
Project management and user communication
About Our Client
Our client is a well known listed group with business across the globe. To cope with their business needs, they are now hiring for a passionate talent for their team in Hong Kong and you will be responsible for leading teams on shared services projects.
- Work as a Corporate Strategic Partner to drive process automation/ digitalization projects across HR, order management and finance team
- Oversee ERP - SAP and warehouse management system
- Oversee order processing and vendor compliance projects
- Explore and introduce latest technology e.g. cloud solution, RFID, e-WMS, RPA, AI, Machine Learning with adopt to the best practices of supply chain to enhance the efficiency of the business processes
- Gather requirement, develop specification and perform system analysis
- Maintain close communication between internal users and external vendors to make sure all requirements and business cases are consolidated properly
- Work as Project Manager to develop project plans, manage timeline, budget and resources
- Supervise and coach a team of junior staff
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Mimimum 6 years of experience within Information Technology
- Experience with ERP, SAP system is preferred
- Strong in SD/MM/ WM modules with track record in warehouse management system
- Track record in order processing and vendor compliance projects
- Experience with driving global technology solution e.g. RFID, e-WMS, Robotics Process Automation, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, IoT etc
- In-depth knowledge of supply chain and logistics business process
- Wholesale/ Supply Chain/ Retail background is a must
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, including double pay, bonus, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the group.