Project Manager - Retail Technology & Digital Marketing
Technology-driven & fast-moving retail company
Web, mobile ordering & digital signage projects
About Our Client
Our client is a well known retail company with business across China regions. To cope with their business needs, they are now hiring for a people leader for their IT team in Hong Kong and you will be responsible for web, mobile ordering and digital signage projects.
As Project Manager - Retail Technology & Digital Marketing, you are required to:
- Maintain close communication with internal corporate users, understand their needs and provide practical solutions on E-commerce, digital marketing, CRM and O2O custiomer engagement while managing their expectations
- Drive mobile apps, webs and in store technologies projects for customer-centric experience
- Develop project plans, resources and budget planning with constant status update meetings with senior management
- Act as a people leader of a small team on business analysis functions. Accountable from requirement analysis, specification development, UAT and training.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years experience in project management in Retail Technologies & Digital Marketing
- Experience in web, mobile ordering/ Ecommerce and digital signage
- Experience in payment gateway integration
- Track record in data analysis on customer segmentation and loyalty programs
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills
- FMCG/ Retail/ Catering background is preferred
- Strong oral and written skills in English and Chinese
- Face-paced, multitasking and problem solving people leader
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, including bonus, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the group.