Project Manager - Oracle EBS
Stable working environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Asia-Pacific's leading electronic component distributors, which is very well-established across the region. Currently they are looking for an experienced candidate to cope with their expansion. They are sourcing a candidate who has Oracle knowledge and is looking forward to further enhance the specialty in this system.
- Responsible for assisting in system analysis and design via user requirements collection
- Act as a main communication partner between internal business users and vendors
- Manage comprehensive project implementation cycle via system creation, documentations, testing conduction and software configuration
- Perform trouble-shooting, with obligation to provide user support and training
- Work closely with the IT team in Asia countries and developers in project coordination and various tasks
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Outgoing and proactive candidates are preferred for communication between working parties
- Knowledgeable in Oracle EBS system projects
- Master in knowledge of financial element planning, like accounting and budgeting will be an advantage
- Excel in language application for both spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Occasional travelling might be expected
What's on Offer
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right caliber. This will be a great opportunity for you to further advance your career!
Perfect place for you to enhance your Oracle experience!