Project Manager - Medical Affairs
Public listed company
Solid Career Path
About Our Client
Our client is a public listed MNC focused in medical device R&D and manufacturing.
Work with different internal Business Unit & implement new business objectives
Project management about product registration and related regulatory affairs.
Liaise with commercial team in order to review the process improvement and suggest SOP accordingly.
Assist in the project of product & license transfer
In charge of new product launch and product acquisition.
- Maintain the brand's integration and make sure it is in line with the launch plan from Head Quarter.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Life-Science/ pharmaceutical/ healthcare or related subject
- 5 years + in medical device market asset or related field experience
- Familiar with business management programs/project management software
- Experience in After- Acquisition project management
- Knowledge of medical regulatory affairs in Asia region is highly preferred
- Occasional travel
What's on Offer
- 13 months salary + bonus
- medical covered with spouse