Project Manager (Macau Project)
Digital Billboards installation Projects
Macau ID is needed
About Our Client
My client is a leading group for digital billboard business, seeking for a passionate Project Manager to join.
- Coordination and communication of project details with general contractors, subcontractors, construction managers, architects, engineers, and owners.
Responsible for subcontractor evaluation, selection and management.
- Develop or compile project pricing estimates for products, control systems, third party equipment, services we offer, etc. Includes reading tender documents, interpreting drawings, writing method statements/scopes of work, bid clarifications, and assist in preparing quotations.
Travel internationally about approximately 20% to 30% of time to provide installation supervision, sales support, and event support. Travel will primarily be in Macau, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Southern China
- Work effectively as a team member; work with little supervision; help when and where needed; make and implement suggestions for product and process improvement; communicate effectively with sales, customers and project team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Business Administration/Marketing, Electronic Engineering Technology or related
- More than 5 years project management experience
- Ability to work flexible hours to support sales efforts in the region by communicating with others in different time zones (United States and China)
- Computer skills including Windows XP, Internet navigation, word processing and spreadsheets
- Must be legally able to work in Macau at time of hire
What's on Offer
- Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate.