Project Manager (Luxury Retail brand)
Reputable luxury retail brand
Asia Pacific level
About Our Client
My client is globally renowned as a luxury fashion brand, with extensive operations in globe, they are looking for creative, young and passionate candidate to join their team for the future expansion opportunity.
- Be the key contact point for store project counterparts
- Assist in setting up strategies for store project, sourcing and procurement function
- Communication with main contractor and designer
- Prepare the necessary site paper work and documentation of projects in progress
- Monitor the site situation and project completion date
- Conduct regular market, site & factory visits and produce reports
- Will be work closely with the Store Development team in London
The Successful Applicant
- More than 4 years relevant experience in retail project management.
- Degree holder in Architecture, Interior Design, Project Management, Construction Management, or relevant disciplines
- Proficiency and efficiency in MS Office, Email, MS Project, AutoCAD, Photoshop and illustrator etc. would be an advantage
- Fluent in English and conversant in spoken and written Cantonese and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates.