Project Manager - Listed Property Developer
HK development projects
About Our Client
Our client is a listed property developer with mixed portfolios in Hong Kong and overseas.
- Manage full project development cycle from early stage, master planning, design and construction.
- Lead other project team members and liaising closely with external consultancies and also JV partners to ensure project(s) is/are delivered on time, cost, and quality standard.
- Work and liais with government authorities to address any issues arising from projects internally and externally.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Architecture or equivalent
- Over 10 years of relevant experiences in project management role within developers or architectural practices
- Registered Architect/ HKIA preferred
- Proven track record in project managing mid-large scale development projects, from feasibility study, design & planning, to construction supervision & handover to operation
- Prior project references in mid-large scale project development, preferably residential development in Hong Kong
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Package
- Excellent Career path