Project Manager - IT Procurement & Systems
Leading FMCG Firm
IT Procurement & Systems
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG group with business across China regions. The role will belong to IT team and report to CIO. You are required to perform project management in IT procurement and systems.
As Project Manager - IT Procurement & Systems, you are required to
- Work closely with distance team to design IT procurement framework, formulate IT central procurement strategy and identify cost saving opportunities
- Perform development and implementation on IT Procurement policy, procedures and control systems for IT Hardware, Software, and Implementation Services.
- Identify opportunity and develop category strategy from Group perspective by aggregating the business need and challenge across the Group.
- Influence key stakeholders by demonstrate the best market practices.
- Demonstrate the best sourcing approach and obtained key stakeholders buy in to align with planned category strategy.
- Formulate and execute procurement plan by identified key members and defined RACI model.
- Lead end-to-end procurement process : conduct market research, define procurement plan, issue RFx, guided evaluation process, total cost analysis, commercial & contract negotiation, supplier recommendation and contract award.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop target operation model to best leverage internal / existing resources and enhance Procure-to-Pay governance, in order to drive procurement benefit to the Group.
- Work as Project Manager for procurement system enhancement, including perform UAT, communicate with counterparts, systemize operation process.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Supply Chain or any related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years experience in project management with focus in IT Procurement and Systems
- Experience in sourcing technology solutions including hardware, software and implementation services
- Sound experience in leading projects e.g. SAP/ Procurement systems
- Strong in contract negotiation, supplier sourcing and management
- Sound experience in procurement framework, strategy and policy design and execution
- Experience in managing distance team is a plus
- Good communication in Chinese and English
- Independent, proactive problem-solver
What's on Offer
Our client offer attractive compensation package with sustainable career development opportunities to the successor