Project Manager, HK Residential Projects
Leading property developer in HK
Based in Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client is a leading property developer with a portfolio of renowned projects across the region.
- Work with senior team on project planning, supervision and execution
- Manage project execution to ensure achievements on design and quality standard as planned
- Timely advise on possible need for change of approved design and direct consultants to issue variation instructions according to agreed design solutions
- Work together with other internal and external teams to ensure project costing and financing are well prepared based on project budget and cost plans
- Supervise team members to ensure delivery and achievement of project milestones
- Drive for effective teamwork amongst the project consultants and contractors in resolving schedule, potential conflicts and ensure a timely completion of project works
- Maintain and foster a positive relationship with relevant government authorities to ensure compliance and approval for all relevant development licenses.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Architecture, Building Surveying or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences in project management role within developers or architectural practices
- Registered Architect/ HKIA preferred
- Proven track record in project managing mid-large scale development projects, from feasibility study, design & planning, to construction supervision & handover to operation
- Prior project references in mid-large scale project development, preferably residential development in Hong Kong
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills in both English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
Good exposure with a rewarding career path with a reputable company