Project Manager (e-Learning set up)
Renowned education brand
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned education institute that offers professional education services. To continue catering young-learners and families' needs with flexibility, they require an experienced Project Manager to take the lead of their e-class operations as well as center management.
*Provide inspired leadership and work closely with other relevant departments;
*Conceptualise, plan and execute strategic operational solutions;
*Oversee the operations for both offline and online class schedules;
*Coordinate staff, classes, and materials for students' best benefits;
*Provide substantial insights and advice to facilitate product launch as well as daily operations;
*Ensure services provided are always up to the customer's satisfactory level;
*Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company;
*Direct report to the Executive Director and make regular reports to other senior stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates should be experienced to launch or manage educational operations;
- He/she should understand the delicacies of an education business and able to make a balance between education quality and business sustainability;
- The person should also be familiar with the latest trends in education landscape, including but not limited to online learning, and attain substantial knowledge of such operations;
- Successful candidate should also have an eye for detail, versatile to adapt changes and resourceful to resolve challenges;
- Billigual proficiency is required, proficiency in any third language will be in advantage.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Chance to join a renowned education brand
- Management position