Project Manager -Developer
MHKIA or equivalent
About Our Client
My client is a reputable developer in Hong Kong, with a huge success in their business, they are looking for a Project Manager to join them.
- Working on planning, project budget, programme and design quality through design co-ordination, cost control, construction supervision and contract administration
- Progress, quality and budgetary control
- Liaise and collaborate with government authorities, consultants, contractors and internal departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holders in Architectural or related disciplines
- Membership in HKIA or equivalent
- More than 10 years' project management experience in overseeing large-scale development
- Good communication skill and excellent command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Attractive Package will be offered to the right candidate