Project Manager, CSR
Good Career development
About Our Client
A leading European beverage firm is looking for a Project Manager, Corporate Affairs and Sustainability & responsibility candidate for their Hong Kong business.
Reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Affairs, Sustainability & Responsibility,
- Implement the firms commitment to sustainability and Responsibility.
- Develop and nature a sustainability and responsibility culture internally with in the firm's Asian business.
- Engage with employees on S&R through regular international communications and provide regular updates to senior executive management on S&R activities.
- Support the integration of in-market programs into the overall S&R platform and relevant internal reporting process.
- Build regional views on corporate affairs issues.
- Develop expertise in database management and date analytic. Help the team in extracting and analysis relevant industry and macro economic data on demand.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Law, Economics or Social Science.
- 5+ years of experience in Market research or CSR research
- Good drafting ability, systematic thinking and pratical mindset with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in CSR or Economics field is required.
- Fluent in English with Chinese a plus.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a well established platform and a very stable house.