Project Manager - Consulting background
Company with growing business
About Our Client
Our client is an expanding company going to be listed on an overseas stock exchange. They have multiple business operations across the region. They are looking for a high calibre individual to assist the CEO to look after their projects.
- Work with CEO to initiate, plan and execute on different projects
- Define KPI and work flow
- Monitor ROI and assist the business to achieve targets as planned
- Business partner to all stakeholders in the company to achieve business commitment
- Set up reporting structure and ensure visibility to the management
- Ensure the project is on track and happen according to the planned time line
- Deploy measures to control cost, ensure compliance
The Successful Applicant
You will have 10 years of experience with consulting background. You will have good manufacturing/ natural resources industry exposure. You will have to be hands on and keep close to all the projects. Strong business acumen and ability to work strategically on a high level. Great communication skills and proficiency in English is required. Travelling will be required.
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package. Opportunity to join an expanding company with a dynamic environment. Fast track opportunity for high flyer.