Project Manager - China Projects
Premium & Iconic Projects in Shanghai
Base Hong Kong with promising career path
About Our Client
My client is one of the long established developers in Hong Kong. It has a sound base in Shanghai focusing on iconic and lifestyle projects in Shanghai. Projects include retails, F&B and trendy malls. An experienced Project Manager is needed to manage the design, project management and operation in Shanghai.
- Provide leadership & management for all development projects in Shanghai region to safeguard against project risks and construction programme risks and construction risks
- Manage the design, planning, construction and site execution, handover and rectification of defects after handover of projects
- Supervise and manage various engaging vendors and contractors regarding project issues, e.g. review design proposals, tender documents & reports, and make recommendations on the award of contracts to vendors and contractors, formulation & negotiation of contracts, payment certification
- Solve site issues such as technical problems, drawings discrepancy, materials submission and alteration, resolve Main Contractor site problem/review the progress/workmanship and manpower's problem.
- Instigate and liaise with government authorities on timely submissions and seeking of approvals
- 50% travel is needed
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Architectural Studies, Building Services, Civil & Structural or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience among which overseeing commercial construction projects in Hong Kong & PRC
- Strong PRC project management experience on commercial development is essential
- Holder of HKIA, HKIE, MICE, RICS are needed
- Fluency in English and Manadarin is a must
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package, promising career path and exposure are offered to selected candidate.