Project Executive (Business Analyst - Retail Business) 28k max
About Our Client
MNC Retail office; our client runs over 200 department stores in both China and offshore regions for over 20 years. Due to business expansion in Asia Pacific with 2 newly-established local department stores. They are calling for a Business Analyst/ Senior Business Analyst to join the Project Management team.
- Support in conducting market research, in-depth quantitative and qualitative analyses for new business model/ initiatives for business enhancement
- Execute and monitor the improvement opportunities of core retail operations process and technology.
- Plan and execute with different functions (Design, Operation, Marketing and Sales) and stakeholders to maintain process knowledge and system proficiency
- Propose, develop and validate device manufacturing process improvements enabling productivity, cost saving and increased quality
- Perform regular industry Market Research and synthesize findings and recommendations in internal and external corporate presentations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Operations Management or Engineering. (Other advanced degree is strongly preferred)
- At least 2 years experience in Business Analysis and Process Improvement (Project management in local business is highly preferred)
- Strong business analysis skills including planning and requirements development (Cost reduction, process improvement and process re-engineering)
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
Excellent career promotion is greatly promised to the right candidate. Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package of monthly salary + attractive year-end bonus, depending on performance. Please call at +852 3602 2493 for more details.
- International career prospects
- Competitive salary
- Medical Coverage and MPF
- 5-day Work Week