Project Construction GM
About Our Client
A multinational Group. Very large with comprehensive business, including industrial products manufacturing, Finance investment and property development.
Fully responsible for the operation and monitoring of complex project, including but not limited to: project planning, pre-project development and reporting, project evaluation, cost budgeting and control, schedule process control, quality and risk control, marketing and other aspects of management.
- According to the project development strategy proposed by the group, implement the whole process of project promotion and management, organize and coordinate the company's internal and external resources, and lead the team to achieve the project company's various operational indicators.
Responsible for reviewing all kinds of construction materials, drawing design, bidding materials, contracts and other documents of the project, and signing various agreements or contracts under the authorization of the group company.
Responsible for handling the crisis of the project company and ensuring the normal operation of the project;
Responsible for communication and coordination of government functions and surrounding relationships related to the project.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above degree in construction management, civil engineering or other relevant major.
- More than 20 year working experience, including 3 year project general manager experience. Use to manage at least 2 projects from the very beginning to hand over.
- At least one complex and large project manipulate experience.
- Good communication, can fit in multinational culture.
- Well understanding of Chinese culture and government style.
- Both Chinese and English spoken capability need.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary and competitive career development.