Programme Manager (Charity Foundation)
Renowned Charity Foundation
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned Charity Foundation with service areas in education, health, art & culture, sports, and community development.
As the Programme Manager, you will manage the Charity Foundation's Scholarship Programmes. Specific tasks included:
- Fostering partnerships with local and international universities, the commercial sector, and government entity
- Building a strong community among the awarded scholars
- Encouraging collaborations among awardees for social changes
- Providing coaching and mentoring to internal staff and awarded students
- Planning events regularly to connect students with successful people in society
The Successful Applicant
You should have at least eight years of work experience in related field and demonstrate passion on social impact through education.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be entitled to a competitive salary and benefit package, a positive work environment and an opportunity to make a positive difference in society.