Program Manager-Server Storage
International and multicultural working environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the main players in the Data Storage industry.
- Coordinates and hosts regular (as needed) program tracking meetings with the customer and internal account team members to ensure ongoing communication and up-to-date progress/status reporting occurs.
- Develops plans to meet commitments and schedules for customers. Develops action plans to correct out-of-plan conditions.
- Responsible for day-to-day activities of customer accounts to ensure that product deliveries are on time and that projects/programs are on schedule. Projects/programs include: MRP volumes and commitments, new product development support, manufacturing readiness reviews and contract execution.
- Manages customer account profitability. Provides forecasting and planning and monitoring of efficiency and execution of account strategies.
- Participates heavily in the pricing/bid preparation process and contract development and management. Works with cost engineering, finance and SCM staff to coordinate efforts to analyze costs and price variances.
- Communicates frequently with customers to help ensure satisfaction with the company and the products.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor degree in Engineering and related discipline;
Good at scheduling requirements, and SCM, have depth knowledge of the manufacturing process;
Over 8 + years relevant experience,English can be work language;
In-depth knowledge of the business issues associated with manufacturing PCBs;
Hands-on development experience in electronics products or systems;
Working experience in R&D or product development organizations;
What's on Offer
Very competitive salary in a MNC environment, work-life balance.