Program Consultant - International Education Company
MNC - International Education Company
Continued growth expansion in the market
About Our Client
Our client is a recognised international education company that provides language training, educational travel, academic degree programs and cultural exchange. There are currently over 46,500 employees in 580 offices with continued growth expansion in the market. They are now seeking for a Program Consultant to join their team in HK!
- Drive incremental sales and bring marketing initiatives of our education programs via every-day telesales and interactions with our potential program buyers.
- Deliver customer service to both parents and students regarding the education programs.
- Take part in offsite sales events and presentations.
- Accomplish daily administrative tasks.
- Weekend and public holiday shifts may be occasionally required.
The Successful Applicant
- A University degree of any disciplines
- 1-2 years of related work experience in travel/FCMG/retail sales, studied or worked abroad would be an advantage
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, Mandarin is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to gain management experiences and be ambitious for career progression
- Result-driven, confident, energetic, leadership, well-planned, able to work under pressure
What's on Offer
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus