Professional Development Manager
*World recognized scholarly materials publisher
*Specialized trainings on company products for distributors and teachers
About Our Client
World leading scholarly materials publisher with over 50 years history in China and global presence well-known for publishing teaching materials across disciplines, along with journals, dictionaries, industry related book and beyond.
You responsibilities as Professional Development Expert - ELT Teaching Materials will include but not be limited to:
Support company-associated mentors facilitators to ensure consistent, high-quality delivery of published
professional development workshops within China.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES/KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Train mentors and facilitators by conducting face to face 'train-the-trainer'
workshops which are consistent with the published content and delivery protocols.
2. Provide guidance and support to continuously develop mentors and
facilitators and provide focused feedback via a variety of mentoring and coaching
3. Oversee mentors and facilitators via remote and in-person observationbased
formative assessment, feedback data, formal assessment, and stuaus updates from
reports from partner OUP-associated mentors.
4. Fulfill and maintain requirements to attain approved Mentor status for China's
Professional Development program, and Teachers' Academy approved facilitatior
5. Manage project information, maintain a high quality of data capture, regularly report
performance and support onging professional development plans of
mentors and facilitators.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates are expected to comply with the following requirements:
- Educated to Master level with degree in humanities, additional business education will be an advantage;
- EFL teaching experience among early-learners;
- Teaching background within international environment;
- Substantial experience within Education industry in China;
- Well-developed presentation skills;
- Full proficiency in English, Mandarin ability as advantage;
- Readiness to frequent business trips across China.
What's on Offer
You will be offered competitive salary and bonus package along with the opportunity to develop within the team of professionals. You will also be offered full training support from the company to align with the expected training standards.
This is an amazing opportunity for experienced teaching professionals to make a move in their career!