Production Manager(Sourcing office, Paper Products)
Fast growing and Promising career development platform
Competitive salary and great company culture
About Our Client
A Fast growing and Well reputable European company partnership with worldwide luxury brands. Around 7 years in south China market and business is on more than 20% year on year growth.
Set-up, Implement, follow-up and management all the outsourcing productions in order to ensure on-time delivery and the right quality level
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards and applicable Regulation
- Receive a handover from development team and follow up the mass production on site.
- Visit the factories and assist them during the production start up and mass production in order to ensure the right quality in the fixed delivery time.
- Coordinate with the development team and planning team in order to transfer to the factory clear specs and information
- Detect any quality issue in the production line; establish a corrective action plan and re check the improvements. This activity will be done in coordination with the QC team
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 year experience and understand manufacturing process in paper items or display
- Solid experience/knowledge about Interpreting drawings / technical sheet / product specification / quality standard
- High integrity, being respectful and cooperate with suppliers, capable to handle multiple projects
- Organized, problem solver and good communicate with internal and external
- Fluent English speaking is required, foreigner with Mandarin speaking is highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Fast growing and Promising career development platform
- Competitive salary is offered
- Fast career development opportunities