Production Manager 欧美企业 食品行业 top 10 世界500强
About Our Client
- Our client is one of the leading Food Beverage companies with large number of manufacturing facilities around the world and market presence over 80 countries. They provide leading brands and highest product quality in every category.
- Accountable for all safety, quality, and regulatory matters in assigned area of the plant.
- Managed the planning, organising and directing of production activities and employees placement/training/development to cost effectively produce a high quality finished product.
- Responsible for coordinating all activities within assigned area of the plant, including manage multiple Production Supervisors.
- Ensures all food preparation and packaging is compliant to the guidelines of Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Safety regulations.
- Manages operations to achieve daily efficiency in keeping with established standards.
- Manage budget of assigned department in accordance with annual productivity improvement targets.
- Prepares departmental costs and variances with regard to productivity, short and long-range planning, labour scheduling, product scheduling, raw materials, packaging supplies, product weights, sanitation and housekeeping.
The Successful Applicant
- For 5-10 years production management experience in food & beverage, flavor & fragrance and other related industry.
- Solid experience in production management
- Familiar with food safety production system such as HACCP、GMP、ISO9000
- Familiar with Production Equipment
What's on Offer
- The company is providing great opportunity to develop your career and to be responsible for the whole China region.
- World-class training, internal promotional as well as attractive package will be provided for this role.