Product Manager (Native French Speaking) - Electronic Products
MNC Culture and Work Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading French Electronics Products Company with a great range of product offerings including calculators, walkie-talkies, toys, musical and game products. With a rapid growth in their business, they are looking for a Native French speaking candidate to join their Product Marketing team.
- Reporting directly to the Corporate Marketing Officer who is based in France;
- Help to build, manage and develop the product line from definition till concrete launch (packaging, instruction manual, product sheets, point of sales), for our French and European market as well as rest of the world;
- Work along with local product research and development team responsible for providing marketing feedback on ongoing projects;
- Produce concise, error free packaging briefs in a timely manner to the attention of our in-house graphic design team; and
- Coordinate, review and proof reading of all our packaging artworks and other communications.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be fluent in French; preferably of French nationality;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); knowledge in other European languages are added advantage though not a must;
- Business School / Degree in Marketing;
- At least 2 to 4 years of proven records in significant product marketing;
- Passionate in NTIC and consumer electronics and strong feeling in anticipating market trends;
- Self-motivated, very organized, entrepreneurial and creative;
- Able to manage many projects at the same time and enjoy innovative problem solving;
- Be meticulous ad attentive to details; and
- Must have excellent MS Office skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent chance to join a well-established international company with great exposure and multinational culture. Attractive remuneration package and growth potential are offered to the right candidate.