Product Manager - Manufacturing (Clothing Materials)
Diversified and Stable Market
About Our Client
A US-based manufacturing company that produces high-tech materials and supplies to apparel makers.
- Lead and drive product management plans through excellent stakeholder relationship management
- Design product roadmap and manage product life-cycle
- Perform market analyses and use these insights to drive product development plans (including market position, competitive analysis, market trends, consumer behaviour and SWOT)
- Management product launches and commercialisation
- Provide feedback to design team regarding product specification and requirements
The Successful Applicant
Product Management experience (5 years or above) in the manufacturing industry, preferably in apparel, clothing, or synthetic materials are preferred. Education background in Business, marketing or related fields is required. Soft skills such as communication and stakeholder management skills are highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
This position offers a stable work environment in a well established MNC. It also has good exposure geographically and it provides a good platform to gain experience in a 'end-to-end' product management process.