Product Manager - Film Capacitor
Great platform for career development
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading company in semiconductor end products. It brings strategic innovations to customer's product development process and provide the technology and engineering resources to enable manufacturers to plan and build world-class solutions to meet their customer needs.
The Product Manager will lead on maintaining market insight, feedback and competitive view on a certain semiconductor products. Key objectives include:
- Use Voice of Customer and competitive analysis to understand customer and market needs. Develop business requirements and functional specifications for new products, and enhancements to existing products. Be a lightning rod for innovation and look across industries, markets to generate new ideas for business growth.
- Work with R&D on product requirements, design specifications, and user stories. Work with customers (alpha, beta) to build, learn, iterate on product design through development cycle. Critical thinking to prioritise and trade-off features, value, launch timing.
- Ensure cross functional readiness and launch products successfully. Deliver on key metrics around product line financial focusing on customer growth, annual contract value and operating profit. Sunset legacy products as needed, and provide transition path for customers.
- Provide periodic review of the product plan to senior management.
- Cross functional leadership across R&D, Operations, Sales, Marketing and strategic partners to develop integrated product offerings that meet the needs of priority customer segments and target markets.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong understanding of the Semiconductor industry.
- Preferably more than 5 years' Product Manager experience.
- Experience within a technology-based role is preferred.
- Fluency in English & computer literacy essential (good excel/ppt knowledge)
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- Manage vision and purpose: Can inspire and motivate entire departments or organisations.
- Knowledge, capable & agile: Can deal with concepts and complexity comfortably.
What's on Offer
The Product Manager position of offering a competitive basic salary + other added benefits.