Product Development Manager
World leading kitchen appliacne brand
Positive Working Environment
About Our Client
World leading kitchen appliance manufacturer and distributor.
- Ensure full accountability for the successful management of the product range life cycle;
- Apply a creative approach to the development of the brand across the Group;
- Review market product awareness on a regular basis, for the overall enhancement of market perception;
- Monitor all aspects of the design, development and production processes; Assess and improve levels of product quality, including product packaging, on a continual basis;
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders ensuring commitment to timely troubleshooting as required, including significant interaction with production, quality department; Ensure close effective working relations with the Marketing Team for collation of effective marketing campaigns and accuracy of promotional information including catalogue, brochure and Website;
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to degree level (ideally in a Mechanical Engineering related Discipline) or an equivalent strong Mechanical Engineering background Experience of working in a fast-paced and often demanding engineering environment.
- Experience in product management role in previous experience of similar or related product ranges would be advantageous. For example, air freshener, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, oven.
- Good communication ant with strong leadership in team management.
What's on Offer
- Good wages scheme.
- Good working environment and young talent team.