Product Control Manager/ Senior Manager
Well-established Hong Kong based Bank
Teaming leading role
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Hong Kong based Bank.
- Leading a team, you will be responsible for managing the product control functions including the production of profit attribution analysis, balance sheet reporting and analysis, establish and maintain internal control standards on valuation, front to back position break reconciliation etc.
- Drive the setup of new controls framework and implementation either due to regulatory changes or new business.
- Provide clear advice on control implication, as well as impact on B/S and disclosures, on their new business / new product.
- Lead discussions on Change initiatives, articulate clearly the user requirements, participate and provide SME's input and solutions to new deals / products / initiatives.
- Manage the involvement of product control and oversight on UAT and implementation.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Statistic or relevant disciplines, with professional qualifications of HKICPA, ACCA, CFA, FRM or equivalent is preferred;
- At least 5 years' product control and Bank's treasury accounting experiences;
- Strong knowledge in treasury accounting and treasury / global markets products, such as FX, Fixed Income, Derivatives & OTC products;
- Familiar with trading front & back office systems;
- Familiar with accounting treatment under IFRS on interest rate, FX products, understand various accounting and disclosure requirement;
- Proficient in MS Excel and practical skill in VBA & SQL;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
The role offers a good platform for a stable environment and a good career prospect.