Procurement Supervisor - Fresh food/ Non Food (13-month Pay)
About Our Client
Rooting in Hong Kong for over 60 years, my client is a leading food enterprise with over 2000 stores across the APAC region. They successfully developed a clear and renowned brand image among Hong Kong people's mind with their unique products and marketing campaigns. The workplace is stable and energetic. Do not miss the chance of joining a renowned food enterprise!
- Source and develop new suppliers of food and non-food item
- Monitor stock level and generate purchasing time-line for the produciton lines
- Regularly review suppliers performance to ensure food safety
- Liaise with internal department and external parties, suppliers, and to monitor cost and control on inventory, and provide massive analytical support to management.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3-year relevant working experience. Experience in food factory, hospitality group and new restaurant opening is a plus.
- Candidates with high potential will be assigned for leadership roles
- Strong product knowledge and good local market knowledge
- Independent, strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective bilingual skills
What's on Offer
Stable Working Environment